If you want to celebrate National S'mores Day today, we encourage you to do so! Want to try something different? Add some flare to your s'mores! Try out this new s'more recipe and let us know what you think!
- Brownie (for Ice Cream Sandwiches)
- 4 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Prepare, bake and cool Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise.
- Spread ice cream over one brownie half. Spread marshmallow creme over remaining brownie; place over ice cream, marshmallow side down. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream sandwiches in graham cracker crumbs. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.