- 1 can coconut milk (you can also use coconut cream)
- approximately 15 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Shake the can of coconut milk well. Pour it into a small mixing bowl and add the vanilla.
- Take 6-8 cookies and crush them. You can do this by putting them in a small food processor, or into a baggie and then using a rolling pin to roll over it and crush the cookies. They don't have to be completely crushed, you can leave as much texture in as you like.
- Fold the crushed cookies into the coconut milk, don't mix too much, just fold.
- Spoon a small amount of the mixture into the bottom of 5 popsicle molds.
- Insert a whole cookie into each of the molds. Carefully insert a popsicle stick into the molds, the stick will fit right into the filling of the cookie and stand by itself.
- Fill the molds with the rest of the cookies and cream mixture.
- Freeze until solid. This will take several hours.
- To remove the popsicles, fill your sink with hot water, and immerse the mold up to, but not over the top lip and hold for 15 seconds. Remove from the water and then gently remove the popsicles.
- To store for later, wrap each popsicle well with waxed paper, and then put in freezer baggies.
If you make this recipe please take pictures and post them on our Facebook wall! Don't forget to wear your Spannhake Orthodontics sunglasses to be entered in our current Summer contest. We hope you enjoy your summer and this treat!