If you're still searching for a few more snacks to add to your Super Bowl menu, we've got two that will be sure to score with your friends & family.
Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 lb. deli ham (thinly sliced, but not shaved)
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board. Press into an approximately 13x18-inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese slices. Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly. When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face side down. Cut into 12 slices. Arrange in the prepared baking dish.
- Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and glaze is smooth. Pour evenly over the top of the rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes until golden brown.
Tip: Make these rolls a day ahead! Refrigerate rolls up to 24 hours before baking. Just make sure to warm up the glaze so you're able to pour it on top of the rolls!
Crockpot Cranberry Meatballs
- 1 bag frozen meatballs (any brand)
- 1 jar chili sauce
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- Add chili sauce and cranberry sauce to a medium mixing bowl. Use a whisk to mix ingredients until semi-smooth.
- Add half the bag of meatballs to your crockpot. Top with half of the sauce mixture. Repeat with remaining meatballs and sauce.
- Cook on low until heated through, typically 3-4 hours.
This crowd-pleasing favorite can easily be adapted for a larger group! Just double the recipe and increase your heating time to 5-6 hours. In a time crunch? Heat meatballs and sauce on your stovetop until warm. Transfer to your crockpot for a quick, delicious addition to your game day party!