Wear your aligners for a minimum of 2 weeks, before moving into the next aligner.
- Sharp or rough edges can be smoothed with an emery board.
- Change into your next aligner before going to bed so they settle in overnight.
- Keep your aligners in their case while eating to avoid losing them. Keep the out of reach of any household pets, especially dogs!
- If you need to, you can soak your Invisalign aligners in a mix of 50/50 white vinegar and cold water to brighten them.
- Wear your aligners for at least 20 hours a day.
- Always carry a toothbrush.
- Only drink water when you're wearing your aligners.
- Don't put your aligners in hot water.
- Don't use toothpaste to clean your aligners.